You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. As part of the Commercial Team, you will also work closely with various other functions of the company in this varied and diverse role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Negotiation of high value Defence contracts
- Leading and developing staff
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Implementing Commercial, Contracts and Legal policies
- Reviewing and accepting contracts
- Advising on bid approval
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a contracts management position
- Working knowledge of Defence contracts
- Leadership within a commercial / contracts team
- Understanding or import, export and ITAR regulations
- Knowledge of interactions between contracts and supply chain management
- Valid SC clearance (preferred)
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, supply chain, defence, maritime, naval, marine, navy, bid, tender, proposal, rfq, rfp, quote, quotation, itar, export, import, MoD
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.