Electus have a dedicated team who support Retained Search (Head Hunting) services to many of our clients. Typically this service offers a ‘Fast Track’ route to: Identify, Source and Deliver specialist candidates to match senor positions held vacant by our clients.
At Electus we have a clear and growing reputation for performing such assignments to 100% completion.
During early 2012 Electus were contracted to conduct a dedicated ‘Search and Select’ assignment for a major European IT/Computing client who sought a senior Business Development Manager for a new role in their company.
Examples of previous exclusive, headhunting campaigns executed by Electus are;
- Business Development Director Industrial computing & engineering services client
- Senior Business Development Manager IT Infrastructure Industry client
- Senior Design Authority Telecommunications client
- Safety Group Leader Defence Prime Contractor
- Senior Programme Manager Defence Prime Contractor
- Senior Information Assurance Manager Engineering Consultancy
- Programme Manager Helicopter Manufacturer
- Principal Consultant Engineering Consultancy
In this assignment Electus were once again able to perform the vital candidate advertising, initial response sorting of applicants, candidate assessment, leading to short listing for initial Electus interviewing. On-going professional handling of each shortlisted candidate led ultimately to interviewing by our client and appointment of preferred candidate(s).
Following offer Electus then completed candidate/offer management phase through to completion of the placement.
As such this ‘Fast Track’ approach allowed our client to maintain their business with very minimum contribution beyond role/character specification for the position, and 3-5 weeks later were presented with preferred candidates.