Electus Recruitment Solutions believes that Job Seekers who help other candidates to find the perfect new position should be rewarded. For this reason we offer a referral payment to anyone who helps us to successfully place a candidate into a new role.
Candidate Introduction Scheme Terms & Conditions
The Electus Recruitment Solutions Candidate Introduction Scheme provides a fee payment to registered candidates in return for the introduction of candidates with professional engineering or management level experience. The payment is provided only when Electus Recruitment Solutions have successfully placed the candidate under the scheme. At which point you will be eligible for a one-off fee payment per candidate broken down as follows:
The following Terms and Conditions apply. If these are not met in full it may impact on the referral fee being made.
- You must be registered with Electus Recruitment Solutions
- The candidate must not already be registered with us (or we have not had contact with the candidate for 2 years).
- You must register the candidate by sending an email with your contact details, the name, email, phone number and job title of the candidate you are introducing to .
- Electus Recruitment Solutions confirm in writing acceptance of the candidate on to the scheme.
- Where the same candidate is introduced by more than one person, only the first application received will qualify for a fee.
- We successfully place the candidate with a client within six months of the date of your introduction.
- Once placed, the candidate must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks, after which the fee will be paid.
- For contract employment, the candidate must continue in the employment for a minimum period of two consecutive months, after which the fee will be paid
- If you operate a Limited Company, fee payments will be made to your Limited Company, for which a company invoice is required.
- In the event of a disputed fee, the company’s decision shall be final.
- We retain the right to change the conditions of or cancel the scheme without written notice.