£45-55k basic (DOE)
Our client is part of a global provider of professional, technical, management and multi-disciplinary Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services within a variety of industries including defence and aerospace. With over 60 years of experience supporting both government and commercial clients they have gained an enviable reputation for excellence in addition to outstanding technical and managerial achievements in quality performance and safety. Our client provides advanced technology services to a wide range of government, industrial, and private clients and are looking for Senior Systems Engineering Consultants to continue their ambitious growth plans.
The ILS Consultant will be responsible for managing the delivery of ILS related projects. You will be require some knowledge of military equipment, operation and support, and preference will be given to candidates with Land Systems LEOC MOD experience. In addition to this, the Integrated Logistics Support Consultant will be required to:
- Manage the delivery of ILS Programmes to schedule and budget whilst meeting client expectations, in accordance with the applicable ILS related standards.
- Tailor ILS Programmes and prepare requisite ILS planning documentation, to meet the clients project and ILS objectives and add value to their businesses
- Oversee ILS related engineering tasks including Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering and Spares Provisioning.
- Liaise with clients and the equipment/platform end-user at senior levels on ILS and project issues.
Suitable candidates will offer the following attributes:
- Ideally you will hold a degree, or equivalent, in a relevant engineering discipline and be proactive in managing your own professional CIPD. You should be a member of an appropriate professional body.
- Have a solid and demonstrable track record of conducting both ILS and Project Management
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of understanding of military equipment operations, maintenance and support
- Be highly solution focused, self-motivated and have a natural preference in undertaking work/projects in a logical and pragmatic approach
- Be highly flexible and adaptable in their style of thinking, and have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business
- Be a highly effective communicator, with a strong ability and enthusiasm to present professionally or by written communication through your engaging communication skills
- Be a confident individual who can effectively perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
This role will involve regular travel within the UK, and potential oversees travel. Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Key Words: ILS, Integrated Logistics Support, Consultancy, Project Management, Supportability, Land Systems, LEOC, Warrior, Renewable, Oil, Gas, Rail, Defence, Aerospace.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time. Services advertised by Electus Recruitment Solutions are those of an Agency (perm). This role is a permanent position.Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.