Job descriptionDo you have a background in Aircraft Systems and Avionics or Unmanned Aircraft Systems and/or Collision Avoidance? Do you want to work on exciting safety critical projects working across the latest aerospace and UAS projects? If so, we have a range of opportunities working for an established engineering consultancy. They are looking for people who are customer focussed and want to work in a flexible environment working on technical challenging projects.
These roles can be home based with occasional travel to their offices in Wiltshire and to client sites. You will need to have an aerospace system engineering background with working knowledge of safety and some of the following:
• Avionic/Electric Systems
• Working knowledge of Safety and Requirements Development to ARP 4754 and 4761
• Failure Modes Effect Analysis, Safety Analysis, and reliability in line with ARP 4761
• Provide Systems support for initial flight test activities and generate detailed reports
• Qualification testing for a variety of products and generate report documentation in line with DO-160
• Failure Modes Effect Analysis, Safety Analysis, and reliability
• Knowledge of ARINC, AFDX and CAN communication architectures
• UAV or UAS
• Power systems on electrical vehicles
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver and achieve.
• Proven ability to work effectively and proactively with clients, both in face- to-face meetings and through interaction by telephone and email.
• Strong relationship management skills
• Attention to detail - ability to work in a methodical manner and deal with complexity and detail.
• Excellent presentation skills, including presentations to audiences and written reports.
Aerospace Systems Engineer
All levels of experience wanted
Wiltshire / remote
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a Permanent position