Android Application Developer
|Job Title:||Android Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 10:17|
Our Client Is a provider of bespoke web sites and mobile applications, they are one of the leading software companies in the Midlands. They are currently recruiting for a highly skilled mobile applications developer to join the team and work on market leading solutions working with some of the country's leading brands.
You will have experience of solving complex problems and building seamless user interactions.
You will be building and be responsible for creating high quality and reliable mobile applications that deliver exceptional results for our clients
* Kotlin or Java
* Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design
* Experience of software design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, or MVC
* Experience of creating high quality Android Apps
* Analytical and critical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
* Driven for continuous learning/improvement
* Experience of using JIRA
* Scrum / Agile Experience
* Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical individuals
* Experience of using app related Test Automation Tools
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Key Skills: Android, Application development, OOP, MVVM, MVP, MVC, JIRA
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Software Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£27000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Risk Manager
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bens