Applications Support Analyst (Sharepoint)
|Job Title:||Applications Support Analyst (Sharepoint)|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 16:39|
My client is a leading multinational defence technology company with multiple sites around the UK. They have an enviable reputation and employ nearly 10000 people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Application Analyst providing 1st and 2nd line support to employees for corporate applications, this includes performing application administration, testing, and updates, as well as troubleshooting application issues reported to the team. based at their site in Hampshire. Working within a multi skilled team alongside specialists from a number of disciplines.
* Resolving application queries in a timely and professional way to corporate performance SLA, including ensuring that customers are kept informed of progress on service desk tickets.
* Extracting data from IT systems to enable the creation of business reports.
* Support and maintenance of new applications as they come under the responsibility of the Applications team and decommission as they become obsolete.
* Continuous improvement of corporate application support including Writing support documentation and user guides (First Point articles). As well as participating in system and process audits.
* Applying change process best practice when applying updates or performing maintenance on our corporate applications estate, including testing and documentation.
* Maintaining configuration of IT applications and systems including both implementing configuration changes and their documentation.
* Collaborate with other IT teams (DBA, Servers, Developers etc.) in the design, build and testing of IT applications and systems.
* Manage and Maintain SharePoint administration tasks
* Advise on SharePoint best practice and procedures
* Experience of SharePoint administration
* Background in server technologies is useful
* SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 knowledge
* IIS configuration and maintenance knowledge
* SharePoint Installation and Configuration experience
* Customising SharePoint forms with InfoPath experience
This is a Permanent role
Keywords - Applications, Sharepoint,
Location: Hampshire, Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Camberley
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience and are looking to work for one of countries leading defence and technology companies and work with some of the leading individuals within the sector. Our client can offer excellent opportunities for career progression and diversity across a range of sectors. Please get in touch.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Applications Software Test Engineer
£30000.00 - £50000 per annum
Defence Enterprise Solutions Architect
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Software Technical Architect
Graduate ILS Engineer
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Bens