Assistant Business Partner
|Job Title:||Assistant Business Partner|
|Salary:||£39000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 14:46|
Our client in Liverpool is looking for x3 Assistant Business Partners to join their team on a permanent basis.
Each of these roles is an exciting opportunity to join a growing national organisation and support initiatives which are key to that growth. They are looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills.
Assistant Business Partner roles work with a Finance & Planning Business Partner (Grade 7) to ensure the Director and senior leadership team receive expert strategic advice on all matters finance, planning, business performance and risk management.
The role includes being able to proactively identify and manage risks and opportunities (operational and financial) supported by the provision of management information from our award-winning Business Intelligence Team.
You will report directly through to the Business Partner and ultimately to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services. They are looking for people with relevant financial or wider business experience with the enthusiasm and motivation to develop your skills further.
· Working across the Division to increase financial capability and ensure that senior managers understand and are challenged about their use of resources to meet business objectives.
· Support the development of realistic budgets for the Division and projects/programmes which are based on operational plans and ensure that all resource needs are identified.
· Support the development of forecasts which highlight significant financial risks and opportunities early and provide advice to ensure that risks and opportunities are fully understood so that mitigating decisions are taken.
· Analyse Divisional performance, and support the production of well-articulated, evidenced explanations for performance levels and details of agreed corrective actions.
· Ensuring that financial and performance reports to senior management highlight key insights in a meaningful and understandable way.
· Contributing to development of business cases and track and report delivery of planned financial costs and benefits.
· Supporting the production of divisional and Business Plans
· Working with Senior Leadership Team(s) to ensure that operational risks are being identified, managed and reported.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Performance management and/ or financial experience - we encourage applicants who can demonstrate relevant business management experience and sound numeracy skills.
· A proven ability to work with senior colleagues to deliver improved performance, underpinned by excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present information clearly.
· Excellent analytical skills, the ability to understand the drivers of business performance, identifying trends and opportunities to improve business and/or finance outcomes.
· A commitment to your on-going personal development. You may be a qualified accountant or be studying for a finance qualification or you may have broader business management experience.
· What really matters is that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and proactive in your career development and your role in the organisation.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: performance management, PMO, finance, business management, assistant business partner, finance business partner, government, public sector Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.