|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 12:15|
You will be working closely with major stakeholders and managing the bidding process in a competitive industry. There will be excellent training, skill development and career advancement opportunities available.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Bid Coordinator. This role includes:
- Coordinating complex, technical bids within engineering
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout bid process
- Ensuring bids are compliant with regulations and customer requirements
- Preparing and scheduling post-bid review to improve win ratio
- Supporting and providing input to Business Development team
- You will have experience coordinating or writing technical bids
- Background working in an engineering environment
- Degree level qualification preferred but not essential
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key skills: bid, proposal, tender, engineering, aerospace, engineering, author, writing, defence, Shipley, SharePoint
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.