Bid Coordinator - Ground Investigations
|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator - Ground Investigations|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 15:27|
You will be working closely with major stakeholders and manage the bidding process in a competitive industry. You will be offered a good salary and excellent career development opportunities.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Bid Coordinator. This role includes:
- Coordinating complex, technical bids in ground investigations
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout bid process
- Ensuring bids are compliant with regulations and customer requirements
- Preparing and scheduling post-bid review to improve win ratio
- Supporting and providing input to Business Development team
- Managing internal projects
- You will have experience coordinating, managing or writing technical bids
- Strong understanding of ground investigations
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geology or relevant to Ground Investigations
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key skills: bid, proposal, tender, engineering, engineering, author, writing, ground investigation, earth science, geology, civil, geotechnics, soil mechanics, consulting, consultancy
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Structural Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Electronics development technician
Up to £28000 per annum
Personnel & Asset Security Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Chief Engineer - Pneumatics