Bid Coordinator - Ground Investigations
|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator - Ground Investigations|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 15:27|
You will be working closely with major stakeholders and manage the bidding process in a competitive industry. You will be offered a good salary and excellent career development opportunities.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Bid Coordinator. This role includes:
- Coordinating complex, technical bids in ground investigations
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout bid process
- Ensuring bids are compliant with regulations and customer requirements
- Preparing and scheduling post-bid review to improve win ratio
- Supporting and providing input to Business Development team
- Managing internal projects
- You will have experience coordinating, managing or writing technical bids
- Strong understanding of ground investigations
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geology or relevant to Ground Investigations
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key skills: bid, proposal, tender, engineering, engineering, author, writing, ground investigation, earth science, geology, civil, geotechnics, soil mechanics, consulting, consultancy
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.