|Job Title:||Bid Executive|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 18:07|
You will be at the forefront of bid support; preparing and reviewing high value bids, working closely with key stakeholders. In this role, you will be supported in developing skills, gaining experience and growing your career.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Bid Executive. This role includes:-
- Preparing complex multi-million-pound bids within technical solutions
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout bid process
- Ensuring bids are compliant with regulations and customer requirements
- Preparing and scheduling post-bid review to improve win ratio
- Supporting and providing input to Business Development teams
- You will have experience working on bids / proposals
- Background working within a high-tech industry
- Degree level qualification in engineering, maths or science preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key skills: bid, proposal, tender, engineering, maths, science, technology, aerospace, information technology, IT, engineering science, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge, Sevenoaks, West Malling, Chatham, Rochester
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Electronics Engineer
DOE + benefits
DOE + benefits
Senior Signal Processing Engineer
Senior Principal Architect
£65000 - £90000 per annum