Job descriptionYour experience with delivering successful bids and your commercial awareness will benefit my client as a Bid Manager. This is a great opportunity to work for a large, award winning company on projects that leave you feeling proud of the difference that you have made to the world.
This is an opportunity to work in the defence engineering industry for a multi-award-winning company which values diversity, winning awards such as ‘Women in Defence’, and being ranked in ‘LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies’. My client will also help you in developing the best of your talents and abilities.
With the relevant knowledge and right attitude, you will make sure that the bid is run in compliance with my clients’ processes, and your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the bid plan. Producing a persuasive proposal within a set timeframe and budget; identifying the required resources and highlighting any gaps; organisation of activities in line with best bid practice.
- Development of the content plan. Distributing information to the bid team; management of the quality of input received from bid authors.
- Establishing a win strategy with the Bid Director. Co-ordinating activities necessary to identify customer issues, the price to win, and any technical, commercial or programme restraints.
To be successful for this role, you will likely possess:
- Experience in delivering successful bids, from beginning, through to PQQ and ITT stage, to client interviews, and feedback.
- Experience of using structured bid processes to produce high quality bid submissions.
- Excellent communication skill at all levels, from one-to-ones to group workshops.
- Great knowledge of Office365, MS Project, and CRM.
- Commercial awareness
- Bid Manager, Proposal Manager
- Bristol, UK
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Excellent opportunity to work on outstanding projects for a company that encourages you to be your best self.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position