Bids and Proposals Specialist
|Job Title:||Bids and Proposals Specialist|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 15:55|
You will be at the forefront of the bid management process; both authoring proposals and approving supporting information and documentation.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Bids and Proposals Specialist. This role includes:-
- Writing complex, technical bids within engineering
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout bid process
- Ensuring bids are compliant with regulations and customer requirements
- Preparing and scheduling post-bid review to improve win ratio
- Supporting and providing input to Business Development team
- You will have experience writing technical bids / proposals
- Background working in an engineering environment
- Degree level qualification preferred but not essential
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key skills: bid, proposal, tender, engineering, aerospace, engineering, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath, Corsham, South West, Wiltshire, Somerset
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's