|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £520 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 14:56|
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for an 8-week contract with the possibility of an extension. It will be remote based and will fall inside IR35.
This role plays a key part in designing, implementing and maintaining new processes and operating models in a fast paced operational environment. The successful candidate will be managing the relationships and interactions across the Change Team on Spot Checks with Operational colleagues, policy and regulatory advisors whilst balancing the significant political demands on this new service.
· Support the implementation of new operating models into live service, ensuring ongoing process compliance and control, including the optimisation of future state operations through the design and implementation of operational frameworks
· Support the build of comprehensive transformation plans through the development of detailed cost/benefit models, and track benefits realisation post implementation
· Undertake business analytics; including performance and productivity baselining, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modelling, activity based costings and benefits tracking
· Support the production of business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modeling, activity based cost models and benefits tracking.
· Build and manage productive and effective relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members.
· Support the development and communication of change and business improvement principles, guidelines and best practice throughout the business to build knowledge and optimise service delivery.
Skill and experience
· Experience of working on improvement projects in a transactional operations environment, such as a call centre or similar.
· Experience of supporting business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business
· Structured approach and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate data and insights into improved processes and workflows
· Extensive experience of data analysis
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience of working with databases
· Ability to embrace change, and forward plan within a changing organisation.
· A team player, with good collaboration and influencing skills, with experience working within a complex organisation and with challenging stakeholders
· Good understanding of the technology landscape, including new and emerging technologies that will influence future business design
Duration: 8 weeks - pending extension
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: business analyst, transactional operations, public sector, business transformation, data analysis Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.