Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join them for a 4-month contract. This role will be mainly remote with occasional travel required.
GDS (Government Digital Service) experience is essential for this position.
· Collaborate with digital programmes, customer insight, technology, and operations teams in the design and the delivery of services and functions, which are robust, effective and customer focused.
· Understand and document the baseline and current state of services and functions, including end to end process and user journey mapping
· Design future state processes, workflows, user journeys, contributing to the production of full end to end target operating models and organisational designs
· Undertake business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modelling, activity based costings and benefits tracking
· Support a coherent, consistent and compelling experience for service users and employees across the end to end process
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business
- Demonstrable process harmonisation & rationalisation expertise, including the application of process improvement and re-engineering methodologies.
- A solid track record of delivering performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience.
- Structured approach and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate data and insights into improved processes and workflows
- Good understanding of the technology landscape, including new and emerging technologies that will influence future business design
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Independent working requiring minimal guidance/supervision
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience and understanding of business improvement disciplines e.g. LEAN, six-sigma
- Experience of working with complex data structures and an understanding of data mapping and data architecture
- Experience in developing a Target Operating Model
- GDS experience
Duration: circa 4 months
Location: UK wide with occasional travel
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: business analyst, GDS, government digital service, TOM, target operating model, business improvement, government, public sector Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.