Business Analyst Consultant - Defence and Government
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Consultant - Defence and Government|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 11:31|
You will have experience working within the public sector in Defence, Central Government or Policing industries.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Business Analysis Consultant. This role includes:-
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Delivering a range of high quality business and process analysis assignments
- Utilising tools including Agile, DSDM, Scrum and Kanban
- Process mapping and similar business model development
- Contributing to the wider business performance
- Supporting senior Systems Engineers and Business Architects
- Experience in Police, Defence or Government
- Experience as Business Analyst, Systems Engineer or Enterprise Architect
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Desire to work as a management consultant
Business Management Consultant
£30K - £60K (various levels of consultant available)
Keywords: programme, project, defence, police, policing, government, public sector, defence, consultant, consulting, consultancy, business modelling, analysis, architecture, systems engineering, digital transformation
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
P6 Planner - Defence or Nuclear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Requirements and Acceptance Engineer
Maritime Business Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum
Business & Project Manager
Junior Risk Consultant
South West England, England
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Bens