Business Analyst - DV Cleared
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - DV Cleared|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £70000 per annum + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 17:53|
Working as an analyst within government, defence and security, your role will involve working on both simple and complex business models. You will be offered a lucrative package and various career development pathways.
You can be home based and travel to the office / client sites as required.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
- Delivering a range of high quality business and process analysis assignments
- Utilising tools including Agile, DSDM, Scrum and Kanban
- Process mapping and similar business model development
- Contributing to the wider business performance
- Working with all business units including various stakeholders
- high level security (DV strap) clearance
- High level of experience in Business Analysis position
- Background in Government, Defence or National Security
- Project / Programme Management understanding
£40K - £70K Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Bonuses
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
Keywords: business analysis, analyst, scrum, agile, government, defence, developed vetting, project management, business change, transformation.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Change Consultant - DV Cleared
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bonuses
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Commercial / Contracts Manager
P6 Project Planner / Scheduler
£30000 - £40000 per annum