Business Change Consultant - DV Cleared
|Job Title:||Business Change Consultant - DV Cleared|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 10:07|
Working as a permanent consultant within as key government client in Cheltenham, your role will be to identify, manage and deliver interesting change programmes. This role offers an excellent remuneration package and a career in management consulting.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
- Delivering a range of high quality business change assignments
- Developing business change plans, managing risk and benefits
- Developing and sharing thought leadership
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- High level Developed Vetting (DV Strap) clearance for national security
- Proven record delivering business change within a highly secure environment
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management
Business Change Consultant
Salary ranges £40K-£70K available depending on experience
Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business modelling, sustainability, risk, transformation, analysis, GCHQ, change, government communications, Defence, intelligence, cyber security
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
This is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's