Business Development Manager Cyber & Information Assurance
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager Cyber & Information Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Little|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 11:32|
They are currently looking to recruit business development/sales professionals with a background in selling consultancy services into the UK defence market. Some experience in selling Cyber Security and Information Assurance consultancy is required. Knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial:
Implementation of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Systems
Design, implement, manage and operate Insider Threat monitoring & Detection programmes
Information security risk assessments (inc. physical security)
Compliance & assurance audits
Supply chain security assessments
They are open to approaches from experienced Business Leads or individuals from a practitioner background looking to develop a Business Development Career.
You will target areas and opportunities for consolidation, innovation, disruption and growth, as well as developing business opportunities in adjacent markets. You will also generate draft written material for bid and tender submissions, ensuring they meet both customer specifications and company standards.
* Develop business in UK defence and security sectors, primarily but not exclusively in the Land and Maritime domains, to drive a strong future pipeline of work, growing sustainable revenue and profits
* Manage the business planning process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales (client, competition and market)
* Meet or exceed agreed order intake, turnover and profit, as well as return on business development investment activity
* Reinforce long-term client relationships spanning multiple service offerings
* Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation
* Contribute as a member of the Business Unit management team, building and sustaining strong client relationships and workstreams
* Maintain an overview of planned project resourcing activity to ensure that client expectations can be suitably managed and balanced with the company's own need for resourcing flexibility
* Maintain oversight of project delivery activity and quality ensure client expectations are suitably managed
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to several high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Services advertised by Electus Recruitment Solutions are those of an Agency (perm)
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's