Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Cyber Security|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Nick Haaker|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 02:55|
Salary: £50 to £70k with OTE
Location: Flexible / Ebeni Head Office, Hartham Park, Corsham
Project/Task: Business Development
I am on the lookout for an enthusiastic, dynamic Business
Development Manager who will be responsible for establishing
and growing a successful Cyber Security capability within the
Working for a market leader in the Engineering industry that specialised in the HMG and Defence sectors, you will get the opportunity to grow and shine alongside the business, giving you phenomenal career prospects and a defined path for your development.
My client provide technical services in the form of Dynamic & innovative engineering solutions for Safety Critical Systemsbespoke for a range of organisations relating to HMG and Defence sectors.
You will have the ability to build strong and effective working
relationships with customers and colleagues; you will be able
to present ideas successfully, offering strong negotiation,
persuasion and listening skills, with a flexible and positive
approach to work. You will also possess exceptional report
writing skills, striving for the highest quality standards with
focus on service delivery and excelling expectations. You'll
have a natural or developing ability to engage with potential
customers, building trust and confidence.
You will report directly to the Sales Director and support
other business functions as required as part of the role e.g.
Operations, Technical, HR etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Defining the plan for establishing a successful Cyber Security business unit within My Client's.
* In conjunction with the Sales Director, developing and implementing the Business Unit Sales Strategy (aligned with overall Company Strategy) including how to:
o Achieve agreed sales and margin targets.
o Identify and develop new customers and service lines.
o Grow accounts of existing customers.
* Delivering individual safety targets as defined and agreed with the Company to support the wider My Client's sales targets.
* Identifying potential customers and visit them to develop new business.
* Negotiating terms of agreement with customers and closing sales (including variations).
* Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via meetings, telephone calls and email.
* Monitor progress of My Client's projects with the customer, gain feedback on our performance and take action to rectify any shortfall in My Client's's performance.
* Understanding clients' business plans/needs to identify how My Client's can best support each customer in the future including skills and expertise requirements and potential new service line opportunities.
* Offering Company strategic support including:
o Identifying improvements to the operational performance within My Client's.
o Championing identified improvement initiatives.
o Supporting the My Client's Board in developing ongoing company strategy and plans.
o Cooperating with other Business Units and Operations to fulfil tasks and achieve KPIs
* Working with My Client's's HR team to identify potential candidates and support the selection of technical staff within the Cyber Security Business Unit.
* Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver and achieve.
* Can work individually and as part of a team.
* Able to lead with confidence.
* Good communicator.
* Adaptable, flexible, resilient and has a positive supportive approach to obtaining results.
* Supports the My Client's's core values of Excellence, Benefit and Integrity. This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and may be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.
* 7+ years' experience in the Cyber Security industry in a safety related role
* 7+ years' experience in a relevant assurance role
* Generating sales in the Cyber Security business
* Recruiting and managing highly skilled technical staff and experts
* Developing business plans and successfully delivering against them
Skills: IA, Information Security, Information Assurance, Consulting, Cyber Security, CISA, ITIL, CCP, CLAS, CISSP, CESG, CPNI, SIA, HMG & MOD CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CRISC, CAP, CIA, QIAL, IIA, ICS, SCADA, Cyber Operations, Architecture, Systems, DCS, vulnerability, cyber, e forensics, critical systems, safety, cni
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager - Digital
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Defence
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonuses
Software Development Manager
Change Manager - DV Security Cleared
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Bonuses
Project Manager - DV Security Cleared
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonuses