Business Development Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 15:41|
This role will be highly suitable to someone with a background in Defence areas such as land, maritime and weapons.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Business Development Manager. This role includes:-
- Identifying potential new clients in line with the divisional sales strategy
- Proactively marketing to identified sales targets
- Engaging with existing clients to grow business
- Conducting sales meetings / presentations with prospective new clients
- Negotiating the terms of sales agreements and close sales
- Leading proposals with support of the bid team
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing input to the sales strategy
- Successful record of hands-on sales to the Defence market
- Experience selling within Land, Maritime or Weapons
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving revenue targets
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: business development, new business, Land, Marine, Maritime, weapons, services, solutions
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.