Business Development Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 17:27|
This role will offer you strategic freedom and flexibility. This role would suit someone with strong business development experience and a technical understanding of professional software services (not products).
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Business Development Manager. This role includes:-
- Identifying potential new clients in line with the divisional sales strategy
- Proactively marketing to identified sales targets
- Engaging with existing clients to grow business
- Conducting sales meetings / presentations with prospective new clients
- Negotiating the terms of sales agreements and close sales
- Leading proposals with support of the bid team
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing input to the sales strategy
- Successful record of selling in Defence markets
- Experience selling professional software services is essential
- Good technical understanding of software and systems integration
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving revenue targets
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Business Development Manager
Keywords: business development, new business, Air, Aerospace, Land, Marine, Maritime, Logistics, ISR, weapons, services, solutions, professional software services, systems integration
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Development Engineering Director
Business Controller Assistant
Information Assurance Consultant
£30000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Sales Executive
DV Cleared Cyber Engineers
£30000 - £70000 per annum + bonus