Business Manager - Cryptography
|Job Title:||Business Manager - Cryptography|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 17:02|
You will be working closely with the team to develop and deliver business with public sector clients.
Requirements are DV clearance and experience in business development and project management in Crypt Key.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Crypt Key Business Manager includes:-
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients
- Identifying and capturing opportunities to deliver order intake targets
- Supporting delivery across a portfolio of projects
- Influencing the development of services towards the needs of the market
- Contributing to, and owning, elements of the Sector 5 year plan
- A background in the UK Crypt Key market
- Experience working with public sector clients
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Proven record of business development and project delivery
- Valid DV Clearance
Business Manager - Crypt Key
Keywords: Government, cyber, cryptography, Business Development, Bidding, Bids, Strategy, Engineering, project management
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's