Our client is looking for an experienced Buyer to join their team for a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be actioning direct material procurement requirements in a timely manner to meet business needs in accordance with the internal sourcing governance policies and regulatory requirements. Delivering best value, optimum delivery and low risk from the supply chain.
- Generation of technical RFQ's
- Analysis of quotations
- Undertaking supplier selection
- Negotiating terms, best price and optimum delivery schedules
- Order placement
- Ongoing commercial support
- Degree Level or equivalent
- Experience in procurement, preferably in an aerospace or regulated environment
- CIPS level 4 or higher preferred
- FAR 12 & 15 experience preferred
Duration: 12 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: buyer, aerospace, FAR 12, FAR 15, procurement Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.