Buyer - Engineering
|Job Title:||Buyer - Engineering|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 12:50|
You will be responsible for managing supplier relationships, strategic planning and assisting development of new business through bid support and costing.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of an Buyer. This role includes:-
- Development of procurement strategies
- Management of project budgets
- Stakeholder management across various functions
- Supplier source and selection
- Accurate costing and analysis of efficiencies
- Bidding and sales team support
- Contract negotiation
- Risk Management
- Procurement / supply chain management
- Experience in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Engineering background with ability to read technical drawings
- ERP / SAP experience
- CIPS qualification (or working towards)
Key Skills: supply chain, procurement, purchasing, developing, suppliers, cips, mcips, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, suppliers, bid, sales
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marine Engineering Electrical Training Delivery Instructor
Principal Systems Capability Engineer
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Hardware System Engineer
Principal Systems Engineer
New Malden, London
Senior Systems / Requirements Engineer