Category Manager - Subcontracts
|Job Title:||Category Manager - Subcontracts|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 15:38|
You will be given the freedom to strategise, develop and improve the function. In addition to a substantial salary, you will be given a strong benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Subcontracts Category Manager. This role includes:-
- Develop procurement and supply chain strategy for subcontracts
- Strategic selection of suppliers to meet new programme requirements
- Support contract negotiation for prototype and production requirements
- Perform contract & milestone reviews with suppliers
- Manage the implementation of programme sourcing requirements
- Develop close working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the interface between the Programme teams and Procurement
- Subcontracts experience within Defence Engineering
- Strategy and leadership experience
- CIPS or degree qualification preferred but not essential
- Strong negotiating ability
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Subcontracts Category Manager
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, defence, aerospace, aviation, buyer, purchasing, procurement, cips, mcips, supply chain
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Engineering Operations Manager
Hastings, East Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Quality Assurance Manager