Our client is looking for a Change and Business Improvement Lead to join them for a 6 month contract. This will be a remote based role.
The successful candidate will have worked in the public sector and have experience successfully delivering projects and programmes that comply with Government Digital Standards
Essential Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be an experienced change professional with at least 5 years hands-on and management experience, and be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build, maintain and motivate high-performing teams that deliver at pace
- Experience in designing, delivering and implementing change programmes, ideally in the public sector, improving the user experience, improving service quality, ensuring service and professional standards compliance, and allocating and managing limited resources against competing demands
- Experience in balancing an exceptional user experience with the needs of the business
- Experience of leading multi-functional, geographically dispersed teams, providing visible leadership and driving high performance and achieving ambitious targets
- Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to prioritise, delegate and manage heavy workloads
- Solid track record of delivering performance improvements and efficiencies within a Change/PPM environment
- Experience of implementing methodologies and new ways of working within a Change/PPM environment
- Solid understanding of change management, business improvement and project methodologies (e.g. LEAN Six-Sigma, Agile).
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of matrix management of teams and individuals across multi-project, complex environments
- Experience in successfully delivering projects and programmes that comply with Government Digital Standards
- LEAN Six-Sigma Green/Black Belt accreditation
- Managing Successful Programmes (practitioner)
Duration: 6 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Business improvement, business change, change and business improvement, public sector, government, public sector, GDS, government digital standards Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.