Change Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Change Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 16:14|
Working as a permanent consultant in Bristol, your role will be to identify, manage and deliver interesting change projects. This role offers an excellent benefits package and a career in management consulting.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
- Delivering a range of high quality change assignments
- Developing business change plans, managing risk and benefits
- Developing and sharing thought leadership
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- SC Clearance or ability to achieve
- Proven record of change management
- Experience in Defence is essential
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management
Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business modelling, sustainability, risk, transformation, analysis, GCHQ, change, government communications, Defence, intelligence, cyber security
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's