|Job Title:||Cloud Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathrine Gorman|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 10:23|
My client is looking for a Cloud Architect, who will have the opportunity to work with the latest Cloud technologies to enable rapid prototyping and development of scalable data analytics solutions. You will work closely with Solution and Enterprise Architects, Data Engineers, Developers and Data Scientists as well as engaging with product owners and the business to better understand functional and non-functional requirements. You will have a proven ability to deploy large scale digital Cloud solutions, with a passion for problem solving and continuous innovation. You will have a proven ability to deploy large scale digital Cloud solutions, with a passion for problem solving and continuous innovation.
- Maintaining a detailed technical understanding of the cloud architecture and identifying the appropriate cloud services to support the design for an application or service deployment.
- You will be capable of building the design from GUI or cloud specific command line or scriptable interfaces.
- Understanding and owning the governance, security, financial and integration impacts of any architectural design.
- Deploying DevOps and MLOps pipelines into the cloud for application deployments and data science projects.
- Working with the Solution Architect to design the overall technological architecture of the product.
- Play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
- Leading the technical design and infrastructure / environments strategy, including deployments, ensuring that these are kept in-line with an MVP mindset of 'emerging Architecture.
- Working with the team to help empower and provide the right tools to deliver sprint goals
- Identifying and removing technical impediments.
- Working with Product Owner to align the architecture strategy with the Product roadmap.
- Provide the teams a roadmap for implementing DevOps practices to enable higher code quality and rapid release cycles
- A solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
- Detailed knowledge of Azure Cloud services and specifically server less architectures is preferred.
- Good understanding of cloud security models including best practices for securing applications including hybrid deployments containing cloud and on-premise components.
- You will be a seasoned technical lead with deep insight into newest cloud technology trends
- Significant experience with Agile infrastructure, environments, and deployment strategies Technologies to drive efficient working practices and DevOps.
- Ability to suggest alternatives for cloud-based solutions and explain trade-offs to teams and business stakeholders.
- Ability to prepare and forecast cloud infrastructure costs and make recommendations to reduce costs.
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units.
- Experience in Agile Development as a developer, Tech Lead (or similar) preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions.
- An active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential.
- High energy and passionate individual who enjoys working in a collaborative, fast-paced and engaging environment.
- A professional attitude and an ability to think outside of the box to solve complex challenges.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Technical Discipline.
- Position - Cloud Architect - Permanent
- Location - London - Multiple locations
- Salary - 75K
Key Words - Cloud Architect - Cloud Security - Cloud Services - Service Deployment - GUI - Cloud Governance - Security - DevOps - MLOps - Azure - Server less cloud architecture.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Apply for this role, if you are a skilled Cloud Architect who has the set of capabilities to deliver large scale digital transformation projects. This is a rapidly growing part of the business and there is now a fantastic opportunity to join the team.
This is a Permanent Role
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.