|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:25|
In this role, you will be negotiating high value contracts, working closely with both clients and suppliers.
A good level of contract legal knowledge would be advantageous.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Manager. This role includes:-
- Maintaining the commercial performance of the company
- Negotiating Terms and Conditions high value contracts
- Providing input to development of commercial policy
- Identifying and managing potential risks and issues
- Negotiating contracts amendments with both customers and suppliers
- Drafting commercial letters and contractual documentation
- Commercial management experience within Defence
- Contract negotiation and risk management skills
- Understanding of contract laws
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and suppliers
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: ministry of defence, contracts, commercial, aerospace, leader, manager, ITAR, export, trade, contracts, terms, conditions, risk, supply
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's