Commercial Manager - Civil Engineering
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Civil Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 16:14|
You will supporting contract management and tendering, providing advice to business units.
Ideally you will have a ground investigation background but this is not essential.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Manager. This role includes:-
- Manage commercial risk
- Advise on tender qualifications
- Provide pre-contract & post-contract commercial advice
- Support Business Units in client negotiations
- Provide accurate cost forecasts for all projects
- Prepare contractual claims and final accounts
- Compile monthly financial reports
- Commercial Manager or Senior QS experience
- Civil Engineering and/or Construction qualifications
- Ability to provide robust commercial advice
- Understanding of NEC contracts
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contracts, commercial, construction, ground investigation, engineering, civil, risk, bid, tender, proposal, claims, disputes
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Commercial Officer - Marine Systems
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Customer Service Manager
DOE + benefits