|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 16:10|
You will have a clear development plan for future development. Benefits include 12% pension and flexible working.
Ideally you will have Aerospace, Defence or Manufacturing experience with Middle Eastern clients.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Manager. This role includes:-
- Assisting the preparation of bids and quotations
- Managing the Company Tender Vetting and Contract Acceptance approvals
- Negotiating Terms and Conditions on new and existing contracts
- Providing input to development of commercial policy
- Identifying and managing potential risks and issues
- Negotiating contracts amendments with both customers and suppliers
- Drafting commercial letters and contractual documentation
- Commercial manager within Defence, Aerospace or Manufacturing
- Worked in or with Middle Eastern clients is essential
- Experience working with Boeing or Airbus would be an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: commercial, contracts, emea, middle east, Saudi arabia, boeing, airbus
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Category Sourcing Manager
Project Manager (Nuclear Construction)
£50000 - £70000 per annum + DOE + benefits