|Job Title:||Commercial Officer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 14:49|
You will have the option of various career advancement pathways. Employee experience is a key element in management thinking and you will be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Officer. This role includes:-
- Providing commercial support and governance to the business
- Ensuring commercial integrity of submitted tenders and proposals
- Ensuring commercial risk review and management
- Drafting and review of agreements
- Customer relationship management
- Providing advice on contractual obligations, liabilities and rights
- Conducting contract reviews in association with other departments
- Able to obtain SC level Security Clearance
- Background of supporting the drafting of commercial contracts
- Experience managing contracts
- Understanding of contract law
- Working on Defence contracts, preferably MoD
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£30-35K Basic Salary
Key Skills: contracting, contracts, commercial, law, legal, defence, engineering, drafting, MOU, terms, conditions, negotiating
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's