Our client is looking for a Contract Manager to join their team for a 5 month remote based contract.
On a day-to-day basis you will work with the partner according to a clearly defined contract management plan to ensure clarity of scope, requirements/outcomes and deliverables, define Statements of Work and assigned resources, manage blockers/issues, supplier reviews and sign-offs, as well as managing the contract value and releases of payment.
- Manage performance of the partner against all elements of the services required
- Manage variations to contractual & commercial terms as required
- Manage the sourcing, negotiation and onboarding of appropriate resource as necessary
- Oversight of the change and improvement activity undertaken with suppliers in response to updated requirements
- Work to the established framework and guidelines for supplier management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Procurement, contract and supplier management experience, 5 yrs
- Appropriate CIPS qualification to Level 5 or Level 6 Professional Diploma
- Excellent standard of written and oral communication
- Highly capable in use of Microsoft Office software
- Planning, co-ordination and organisational skills with the ability to work to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Strong background working in central government
Duration: 5 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: contract management, contract manager, contract, supplier management, procurement, government, public sector, CIPS
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.