|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 15:13|
You will have the option of various career advancement pathways. Employee experience is a key element in management thinking and you will be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Providing commercial support and governance to the business
- Ensuring commercial integrity of submitted tenders and proposals
- Ensuring commercial risk review and management
- Leading the negotiation of commercially advantageous terms and conditions
- Drafting and review of agreements
- Day-to-day managing of contracts, including customer relationship management
- Reviewing and negotiating payment plans and variation of price formulas
- Drafting and negotiating flow down contracts to suppliers
- Providing advice on contractual obligations, liabilities and rights
- Conducting contract reviews in association with other departments
- Drafting, negotiation and management of contracts
- Commercial experience in the Defence industry
- A strong commercial acumen to recognise sales & margin issues & opportunities
- Excellent communicator at all levels internally & externally
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: defence, engineering, engineers, contracting, contracts, commercial, mod, terms, conditions, negotiating
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial / Contracts Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Project Controls Manager
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Design Office Manager
Shipley, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum