|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 12:22|
You will be encouraged to develop your skills through training and provided with a clear career development pathway. This role is working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Preparing tender packs and evaluating tender proposals
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Negotiates proposals, contract modifications and agreements
- Drafting and negotiating agreements with customers and suppliers
- Supporting bid teams
- Ensuring that bid budgets are managed effectively
- Supporting internal Phase Reviews/Approvals
- Management of client and supplier contracts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Preferably experience in defence or technologies environment
- Strong academic background
- Experience supporting a Bid Team
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, legal, defence, aerospace, aviation, cips, mcips, supply chain, subcontracts, sub-contracts, sub contracts
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum