Contracts Manager - Facilities and IT
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Facilities and IT|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Salary:||flexi working + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 08:40|
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. As part of the Indirect Procurement Team, you will also act as a liaison with various other functions of the company in this varied and diverse role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Negotiation of service contracts
- Mentoring and training staff where appropriate
- Creating and changing service contracts, mainly IT and Facilities Management
- Implementing Contracts and Legal policies
- Providing advice to the team and wider organisation
- Working with an international supply chain
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of developing and managing service based contracts
- Knowledge of interactions between contracts and supply chain management
- Background in IT or Facilities Management contracts
- Strong understanding of commercial contracts, including relevant laws
- Approachable and helpful with colleagues
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, supply chain, IT, information technology, FM, facilities management
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
flexi working + bonus
Trials and Measurement Engineer
Communications and Information Systems Engineer
£30000 - £50000 per annum