Corporate Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Bonczchowska|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:55|
About the Role:
* All aspects of UK corporate tax compliance - including preparation and submission of UK tax returns, fixed assets/capital allowance review, group claims, corporate interest restriction filings, calculation and administration of UK instalment payments.
* Preparation of relevant IFRS tax accounting disclosures for subsidiary statutory accounts
* Assistance with tax forecasting
* Monitoring of aspects of overseas tax compliance
* Opportunity for involvement in ad hoc advisory matters including, transfer pricing, CFC, R&D tax claims.
You will have the following experience:
* Accountancy qualified and CTA/AAT/ACA
* Demonstrate strong tax accounting knowledge, ideally under IFRS
* Knowledge and experience in UK corporate tax compliance
* IT experienced - strong spreadsheet and data manipulation skills.
* Experience of OneSource tax computational software would be beneficial.
* Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines, this will require you to flex your working hours at peak times throughout the tax year
* Confident and effective communicator to work within a truly diverse and global team.
Corporate Tax Accountant
Key Skills: CTA/AAT/ACA; IFRS; Corporate tax, IT skills, OneSource, UK tax returns, fixed assets/capital allowance review, group claims, corporate interest restriction filings, calculation and administration of UK instalment payments, tax forecasting
If you are a good match then please apply with a CV to learn more about this truly fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who has an enviable reputation.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time. Services advertised by Electus Recruitment Solutions are those of an Agency (perm). These roles are permanent positions.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's