Our client in Cheltenham is looking for a Cost Account Manager to join their team for a 9-month contract. This role will be inside IR35.
- Responsible for looking after test equipment, coming onboard to help another CAM.
- Managing stakeholders, directing individuals' meeting with suppliers
- Managing working test equipment
- Ability to put project plans together - must have experience with using MS project
- People management skills - manage activities on projects and have a flexible approach to project nuances.
Essential skills and experience:
- A background in aviation
- Test equipment experience
- Project Management experience
- Prince 2 qualification
Duration: 9 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: cost account manager, test equipment, aerospace, defence, project management Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.