|Job Title:||Cost Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 12:31|
My client we are multinational, world leading engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services organisation.
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package and interviews are only 1 stage.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Cost Analyst. This role includes:-
* You will have experience in cost analysis / modelling / forecasting and estimating
* You will be Technically capable and competent of undertaking work with some support and direction
* Preferably you will have experience of working for /with government departments providing costing support to business cases / investment appraisals
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Well organised and numerate
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Adaptable and open to change
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: Cost, Model, Modelling, CAAS, Cost Assurance, Analysis, Project Management, MOD, Investment Appraisal, Economic Appraisal, military, Forecasting, Estimating, DSTL
Role: Cost Analyst
Salary: 30-60K plus exceptional Benefits
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's