Customer Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||Bonus + Car|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Little|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 15:42|
Submarine Platforms biased individuals will work within the submarine platform itself and associated systems, including in-service platforms, replacement programmes (Successor) and the latest UK naval development projects. Focused on work on the UK Submarine Enterprise, you will work alongside the Ministry of Defence, Tier 1 Industrial Partners and the supply chain, as well as growing existing and adjacent markets.
You will be required to:
- Develop and maintain a network of clients, both in the UK and overseas
- Identify and capture opportunities to develop/deliver target opportunities
- Support internal delivery and maintain profitability across a portfolio of projects
- Influence the development of consultancy services towards the needs of the market
- Contribute to and take responsibility for growth plans in the business
Suitable candidates will have:
- The ideal candidate will come from an engineering services provider and will have consultancy experience as a Business Manager ideally within the submarine sector.
- Strong customer relationship management skills, an established set of contacts and a good reputation in the client community
- An established track record of business development, capture planning and technical delivery in a relevant consultancy environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercially astute and capable of guiding bids
- Good leadership skills, with the ability to motivate individuals and teams across the business
- A relevant Engineering Degree or an extensive and proven track-record within submarine platforms or submarine facilities, coupled with a strong business management background
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
If you are a good match then please apply with a CV to learn more about this truly fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader with an enviable reputation and fantastic progression opportunities.
Key Words: Submarine, Nuclear, Defence, MOD, Naval, Navy, Platform, Facilities, Nuclear Plant, Weapon Systems, Vanguard, Successor, Astute, Business Manager, Business Development, Programme Management, Bid, Proposal, Campaign Management
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time. Services advertised by Electus Recruitment Solutions are those of an Agency (perm). These roles are permanent positions
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum