Customer Success Manager (Spanish or French Language)
|Job Title:||Customer Success Manager (Spanish or French Language)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Young|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 11:44|
Are you an experienced Client Success/Account Management professional with a track record of working within SaaS, eCommerce or Digital Platforms? Want to join an established international brand looking to develop on their successful UK Market penetration? Here's an opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative tech solution in central London.
Our client is a successful automated ecommerce solution solving one of the retail industries biggest challenges - how to increase profits. With a deep understanding of the retail market the solution allows retailers to quickly and directly increase profit margins, and they have seen results with some of the world's largest retailers and eCommerce brands.
Due to the success of the products UK launch and across Europe they require an experienced Customer Success Manager to work with existing clients ensuring smooth delivery of products, understanding of solutions and on-going development of relationships. They will take a proactive approach in order to grow, develop the current business and create long term relationships with clients within retail brick and mortar businesses.
- Minimum 3 Years - Customer Success/Account Management experience
- Own overall relationship with customers, which includes: growing account size, and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Language Skills - Strong Pref to Spoken and Written Spanish or French Languages - Due to current client base across Europe.
- Grow existing customers to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Client facing experience with the ability to communicate and influence at all decision making levels.
- Knowledge and Experience of digital platforms, such as mobile apps, online ads, CRM systems, POS solutions, websites, etc.
- Knowledge of SaaS - Technical Understanding of solutions
- Project Management Experience, ability to manage stakeholders both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a start-up feel and to get into a company with big forecasted growth and large market penetration available.
How to Apply
Please contact Daniel Young or apply here. Daniel will then be in touch to discuss this role in more detail with you.
Electus Technology and Digital Solutions provides specialist recruitment solutions to the tech and digital industries. So you can also find me on LinkedIn just search Daniel Young to discuss other potential opportunities.
This role is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Sales Executive
DV Cleared Project Manager
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonuses
Engineering Project Manager
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum + DOE + benefits
Solutions Architect Manager