Our client is a global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions worldwide. They are looking to hire someone with a demonstrable track-record of successful Information Assurance / Cyber Security work, preferably in a military domain.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for achieving accreditation for one, or more, products, in accordance with the JSP440 / HMG requirement.
The successful candidate will work to secure, and accredit, a diverse portfolio of equipment and will be responsible for ensuring the generation, design, implementation and verification of Information Assurance and Cyber Security requirements.
The candidate will be expected to be hands on, working from abstract requirements through to detailed design and into implementation and test verification.
Work will include:
- Creation of document sets (IAMP, RMADS, SyOps etc.) in support of product accreditation;
- Generation of policies and procedures in support of product and project security;
- Mentoring junior engineers in current and best practice for Information Assurance / Cyber Security;
- Support initiatives to embed Information Assurance / Cyber Security culture within specific project teams and throughout the wider company;
- Experience of cyber / technical security within an Industrial Control environment, regardless of Industry Sector;
- Able to produce sensible, rational and comprehensible Risk Assessments, including pragmatic risk treatment plans;
- Experience with formal accreditation processes, e.g. JSP440, HMG IS1/2;
- Experience in the conduct of Vulnerability Testing and reporting;
- Formal and relevant qualifications, such as: CISSP, NCSC Certified MSc;
- Penetration Testing / Certified Ethical Hacker qualifications;
- Knowledge / experience of Maritime Industrial Control Systems;
- Varied knowledge of manufacturers equipment's, technology and controls system applications for Industrial Control Systems implementation;
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus;
- Requirements management, interface control documents, and writing policy, procedures and instructions
- Previous experience of the MOD/CyDR Accreditation Process;
- Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.