Job descriptionData Architect
My client is currently looking for Senior Data Architects, to help their clients across a wide range of industries (e.g., Aerospace, Defence, National Security, Central Government and National Infrastructure) in their mission to establish consistency and realise business benefit from data and information assets.
As a lead Data Architect, you will be given the freedom and director level support to establish data agendas with our clients where you will bring your experience, ideas and perspectives on data and intelligence and drive a skill cross-pollination with the wider practice to implement E2E data solutions driving real business benefit.
The Data Intelligence Practice prides itself of being an inclusive and collaborative environment where we aim to give every colleague all conditions to achieve their full potential - being true to this mission we envisage you to:
- Be a champion and evangelist for Data Architecture and Data Best Practices both internally in the company and with our/your clients.
- Drive and foster a passion in Data and Intelligence on your junior colleagues.
- Streamline and Industrialise our Data and Intelligence offerings and help to take them into another level.
- Become a presence and a face of Data Architecture for Atkins in the industry.
We believe talent comes in many forms - so if you believe you fit the brief in a different way to the one described below - do contact us:
- Solid experience in at least one discipline, but ideally more across Data Modelling; Data Integration & Processing; Data Storage; Information Consumption - ideally gained across E2E data deliveries.
- Experience in data toolsets and platforms supporting the architectural knowledge above.
- Experience in Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) and On-Prem implementations.
- Pre-sales experience would be a plus, and prior experience in establishing go-to-market propositions / offerings would be amazing.
- Experience in managing Chief Officer and Director Level relationships would be excellent.
- Good 360 understanding of different data disciplines and ways to leverage these via comprehensive Data Architectures.
- Prior Experience in Defence, Central Government or National Infrastructure would be a plus.
Position – Data Architect – Permanent
Locations – London, Aldershot, Bristol, Cheltenham
Salary - £65k - £75k
Keywords: Data Modelling; Data Integration & Processing; Data Storage; Information Consumption, Cloud Azure or AWS.
Only apply for this role if you currently hold Government Security Clearance or able to obtain Security Clearance. To gain this clearance you must be British passport holder and have been a resident for a minimum of 5 years and not left the country for longer than 1 month.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role