Digital Marketing Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Analyst|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 14:14|
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join them on a contract basis. This will run for 4 months and will be remote based with occasional travel to their office in Bootle.
As a Digital Marketing & Analysis Officer you will be responsible for making the best use of data, tools, analytical techniques and industry best practice to deliver analysis of the very highest quality for the company's web services, social media and campaigns, to meet the digital service standard.
The key purpose of this role is to provide quality analytics to help design and optimise communications.
You will deliver high quality work across all areas of digital performance analytics: data collection, data analysis, performance reporting and generating insight through compelling data stories.
You will help build capability by constantly developing their own skills and sharing skills with others in the team and the teams developing digital services.
Monitoring and analysis
· Develop and evolve the methodology and framework for digital measurement, to ensure we understand how our content is performing for end-users, so we can iterate and continually improve end-user experience
· Monitoring and analysing digital media and marketing trends
· Collect relevant and accurate data from digital and offline sources, including by managing and developing analytics instrumentation - working with development colleagues
· Collecting key performance data and analysis for digital services, website, social and marketing, intranet and campaigns
· Build data analysis into all activity and support the workstream lead to develop a robust evaluation plan and dashboard
· Take responsibility for audit and testing of data collection
· Produce accurate, engaging and actionable analysis of online and offline data sources to derive priority user needs and user behaviour, working closely with insight colleagues and user researchers to combine the 'what' and 'why' of user behaviour
· Create clear findings reports that help continuously improve comms service
· Create dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports for use to update senior colleagues across the business
Working across teams and disciplines
· To make sure all BSR channels are integrated and understand how to improve them to better meet the needs of our end users
· Help teams understand user needs by providing quantitative and qualitative evidence from web analytics, financial data and user feedback
· To develop hypotheses, KPIs, audience segments and personas, inform effective content design and identify commercial opportunities
· To help ensure teams work to the latest engagement standards and practices, carrying out checks and balances to ensure these are delivered to a high standard
· To actively participate in a performance and data analysis community of practice, assisting with training and knowledge transfer of digital analysis principles to wider audiences and expanding your own and others' data analysis skills
· To participate in the development of the vision for data / analytics architecture and workflow across the organisation, including instrumentation, tagging and user management
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Have a deep technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of digital analytics tools, ideally Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager and Google Adwords.
· Skills include setting up accounts and properties, filters, funnels, custom dimensions and metrics, creating segments and goals
· Have experience in trial design, and exploitation of the relevant statistical techniques, to report the accuracy of findings
· Experience of application of GCS, RACE and DMMM frameworks in a digital marketing environment
· Understanding of the GCS evaluation framework, able to translate anaylsis into clear updates demonstrating the impact of communications against objectives and the wider Government agenda
· Ability to work with content designers to set clear KPIs that demonstrate efficacy of published content, Information Architectures and user journeys
· Relevant skills in presenting and communicating findings to a non-technical audience in a compelling way
· Experience of building skills of self and others
Remote with occasional travel to Bootle
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords , GCS, RACE, DMMM. Digital marketing, data tools, analytical techniques, Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.