Job descriptionDigital Partnerships Manager
As Digital Partnerships Manager, you'll collaborate with Global Programme Leads and their delivery teams, Global Practice Directors and IT Services while reporting to the Digital Development Director. You’ll be empowered to develop our approach to creating and managing an industry leading ecosystem of partners, as well as exploiting specific ventures to accelerate our ambition of transforming infrastructure delivery.
In this exciting role you will bring a fresh perspective to partnering across the global business, ensuring we work seamlessly with technology companies of all scale to advance our position as a leader in a data driven industry. You will develop a global framework to govern our approach to partnering while also taking a hands-on approach to shaping and driving new digital ventures. With a proven track record in digital partnerships, you'll introduce industry best practices to standardise the approach and methods applied to partnerships. Ultimately, connecting, and harnessing partners across the global business for maximum impact and value.
- Develop a global approach to forming and curating value from digital partnerships and ventures.
- Advise the business on best practice partnering principles. Review and optimise the existing partner network to focus and align efforts in support of our Digital Future ambition.
- Establish a process to capture market and practice requirements for capabilities that could be met by existing or new partners.
- Maintain a view of the technology landscape in engineering and construction to identify and prioritise new partner and venture opportunities.
- Promote and leverage the Digital Governance Process to engage key stakeholders in build, buy or partner decisions.
- Support the evaluation of potential partners to ensure both technical and cultural fit with the business.
- Bring rigour and control to partnerships globally to ensure agreements and ventures deliver desired results and outcomes.
- Progressively build a digital ecosystem of partners across the global business. Oversee and monitor partnerships to scale opportunities and drive revenue growth and value.
- An inspiring individual, deeply committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
- A team player and natural collaborator.
- Well organised and able to balance long term development with immediate/near term pressures.
- Passionate about leveraging technology and data to drive change across the infrastructure sector.
- Inquisitive and engaged with the digital landscape across engineering and construction.
- Experienced in forming and managing digital partnerships or ventures.
- Commercially aware and value focused.
- A strong collaborator able to build effective relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external.
- Proficient working with virtual teams globally.
- Able to operate and influence at multiple levels in a complex, global organisation.
Position - Digital Partnerships Manager – Permanent
Salary - £75k - £85k (DOE)
Location – Birmingham – Bristol – Epsom – Warrington.
Keywords: Digital Governance, technology landscape, digital partnerships, Global Programme Leads.
Only apply for this role if you currently hold the specific Government Security Clearance or are eligible for Government Security Clearance.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role