.NET Software Developer
|Job Title:||.NET Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 16:28|
Our client a leading developer of IT Services, developing real world application solutions is looking to recruit experienced .NET Developers to work within their Defence division. You will have experience of delivering quality Software Solutions and be used to working on multiple projects and be happy in front of customers.
This Is an opportunity to work for a leading technology organisation serving a huge range of customers using a wide range of technologies.
* Experienced .Net Developer
* Some experience of, and willingness to work in Java, C++ or other languages
* An understanding of software best practice
* Experience of working in a collaborative team environment
* Experience of Agile/Scrum
Desirable skills - any knowledge or experience of the following would be advantageous:
* .NET Core
* ASP.NET WebAPI and WebForms
* Message queue systems (e.g. ActiveMQ, Service Bus)
* OAuth and OpenID authentication
* Versioned REST API development
* Kubernetes, Docker, or other container systems
* Development of mobile applications - Android
* Aurelia or Angular
* Experience in modern testing and DevOps technologies
* Revision control software such as Git or SVN.
Salary - Competitive - + bens
Location - Wiltshire, Swindon, Chippenham,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Embedded Software Engineer
£37000 - £50000 per annum
Java/C++ Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer Uefi Bios/C++
C#/C++ Software Engineer
Dynamics 365/ Power Platform Lead Developer
£51000 - £58000.00 per annum