Job descriptionYour experience within National Security working in a highly secure government department would be of immediate value to my client. They are a prestigious, fast-growing consultancy operating in Defence and Security markets.
This requires current, high level security clearance (UKIC / DV).
They are interested in a wide variety of skills which include project management, systems engineering, business analysis, requirements management, project controls, service delivery, operations management, business change, transformation, cyber security etc.
This role is hybrid working but requires travel to Cheltenham. Permanent and contract options will be considered.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a DV Cleared Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Delivery of high quality work to customer satisfaction
- Work closely with technical teams
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Manage expectations and provide excellent stakeholder management
- Managing resources, risk managment, data analysis, cost management etc.
- Technical experience in any areas within national security
- Strong soft skills such as stakeholder management, relationship building, influence and leadership
- Clearance: DV Cleared (UKIC - National Security)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
DV Cleared Management Consultant
Cheltenham (hybrid working)
£60-80K (or higher) salary depending on experience
Key Skills: cyber security, government communications, national security, business intelligence, software, hardware, agile, waterfall, ukic, gchq, cheltenham, project controls, planner, business analyst, operations manager, business change, digital transformation, service delivery manager
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
This is a permanent position. Contract will also be considered.