Job descriptionYour experience working in Environmental or Mechanical Engineering and background in Team Leadership will help you to lead a capable and dynamic team of 9 Environmental, Trials and Analysis engineers working across a number of critical projects.
As an Engineering Team Leader (Environmental Engineering Trials and Analysis Projects) you will be responsible for the delivery of projects and managing the development and performance of our people and your team.
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading multi-national Defence systems provider which boasts some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. The role will offer the candidate an excellent growth path in the future and would suit someone who is aiming to progress their career.
About the job:
Our client currently requires an Engineering Team Leader (Environmental Engineering Trials and Analysis Projects) to lead a team that is a key part of the Environmental Engineering & Facilities (EE&F) Function and delivers all Trials & Analysis aspects of Environmental Engineering Projects across all Programmes. It has a robust understanding of advanced digital signal processing principles and provides test specifications and a full range of technical analyses and investigations to support trials programmes, often working internationally. The job will include;
- To deliver the project activities of the EE&F UK Environmental Trials & Analysis Team, utilising the specialist technical knowledge within the function
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to identify forthcoming campaigns and programmes of work and to scope and bid activities.
- Deliver, through the team, Trials & Analysis work packages involving data gathering trials and assessments, the development of test specifications and subsequent trials analysis ensuring delivery to the required quality, timescale and budget.
- Conduct day to day management and leadership for the Trials & Analysis Team and be an active participant in functional improvement projects
As an Engineering Team Leader (Environmental Engineering Trials and Analysis Projects) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A leader who can inspire people within your team, wider department, function and external partners in order to meet business delivery across a number of projects.
- A leader who enables their team members to flourish within their own areas of expertise and who can guide the team in the application of its broad and significant technical ability to the delivery of its projects
- Proven Project Management ability to ensure multiple Projects are delivered to time and budget and with the appropriate quality and standards of safety
- A technical background in Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, possibly with experience of Engineering Analysis/ Trials.
- The humility & Strength of character to be both the leader of your team and an active member of the functional management team
Engineering Team Leader (Environmental Engineering Trials and Analysis Projects) Stevenage
Up to £48,000 - £60,000
Keywords: Team Lead, Engineering Lead, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Analysis, Trials
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, to SC level.
This is a permanent position.