Export Control Manager
|Job Title:||Export Control Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 18:05|
You will be leading a small team in all aspects of export licensing and ensuring compliance with HMRC, ITAR and EAR regulations.
They currently require the services of a Export Control Manager. This role includes:-
- Ensuring compliance with UK and US controls including ITAR and EAR
- Hosting and supporting external audits
- Developing export control processes
- Establishing the standardisation of export processes
- Liaising with BIS and HMRC, providing relevant information regarding audits
Key Skills and Experience:
- UK and US Export Licencing
- HMRC International Trade formalities
- Export control regulations including ITAR and EAR
- Export control regulations regarding Military List and Dual-Use items
- Ability / Experience leading a small team
Trade Control Officer
Up to £45K basic salary
Keywords: export control, trade compliance, licences, licenses, military, defence, dual use, ITAR, EAR, licensing, licencing, manager, leader
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum